Host Invoices

Jerry21
Level 1
Ghent, Belgium

Host Invoices

My accountant asked if I could print the "Host Invoices" for my reservations.  Yes, that is easy and it just a matter of remembering to do it for each, as they happen.  However, she asked if I could also do a little "catch-up" and print all of the past ones.  Ouch!  OK, it is possible but what a pain to do it for ALL PAST TRANSACTIONS!  I have 2 rooms and they average 70% occupancy, annually.  She wants 18 months of invoices.  Do the math 😮

The regular downloadable summary of the payouts does not do the trick, due to some quirk in  bookkeeping practice, here (in Belgium).  So, it is BRILLIANT that airbnb does have a mechanism for downloading/printing them (good on them!) BUT it would have been nice if my bookkeeper had asked me to do this a long time ago.  

SO, I am where I am.  If I could do it in a large, "bulk" or "batch" print job, that would be great.  If not, I will hire a "student worker" to do it.  We have a surplus of them, in Gent, and they work for beer  🙂

Blue Monk

7 Replies 7
Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

I'm very happy that we don't have that requirement in the US or I'd go nuts. I've been hosting for 6+ years so it would be a massive inconvenience and quite a number of trees' worth of paper!

Glad you can get lager labor 🙂

Tomek0
Level 2
Prague, Czechia

Is there a way how to download or print all host invoices Airbnb issued? I need to hand over invoices to my accountant each month, but it is REALLY TEDIOUS JOB to do so using the All Reservation History page.

The reservations there are listed chronologically by the date of the stay not the date when the reservation has been made and invoice issued. There is a list of last month's reservation but one reservation is week old, another has been made two months ago, next two days ago etc., so the first invoice from the list should be recorded in last month, the second invoice in the month before the last month, the third in last month etc... HEADACHE every moth 😕

Is there a way how to view and download invoices in the order in which they were issued, not in the order of the reservations?

Thanks!

John2265
Level 1
Plettenberg Bay, ZA

I love airbnb but I HATE having to get invoices for tax reconcilliation.

In this one respect I love booking.com over airbnb. With booking.com I get 1 invoice at the end of the month which covers that month. Super simple.

And those single invoices are, logically, listed under finance -> invoices. With Airbnb you have to go into reservations, history click the drop down... What a schlepp.

Daniel381
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Same problem here! It's very tedious not to be able to even sort the reservations by date of invoice and having to download one by one.

Please Airbnb have this fixed!

Solonos0
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Yes, this problem shall be solved quickly with an option to download all VAT invoices for historical reservation. We look forward to a quick solution.

Alexandra-and-Pedro0
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

Very disappointing that this still has not been received!

Dawid12
Level 2
Kraków, PL

Hi guys!

SPENDING INVOICES ARE VERY VERY FRUSTRATING.

I am renting 10 properties and I want to extend my buisness up to 20 in next 1/2 years. 

So in my situation If nothing will change I will be forced to use ONLY booking.com which guarantee 1 invoice per month.

Which is friendly for us like hosts. Doesnt generate costs from our bookkeppers.

At the same time is very friendly for our nature. We are not forced to print a paper!!! 

Even I cant sort the LIST of reservation in given MONTH!!

I CANT DOWNLOAD IT normal by download button...

I am downloading it by PRINT BUTTON!!! Invoices has got same name...