Host Listing Site gone after creating

Dan12653
Level 2
Manvel, TX

Host Listing Site gone after creating

I created a host page, and got it all setup and ID approved.  and the next day it was gone.

"This is a message from Airbnb regarding a listing that was recently activated on your account. We have determined that your listing was either created as a test or activated by accident. As such, we have removed the listing. We apologize if this presents an inconvenience to you, and encourage you to create a new listing if your intent is to list a space on Airbnb."

The chat person passed me to another support after the message below, and i've heard nothing.

"I've determined that your concern is supported by a different team, so I am forwarding your case to them now. While response times may vary, they will do their best to respond within 24 hours. You may now close the Airbnb app, but please make sure notifications are enabled so that you're alerted when they reply. If you're unsure of how to enable notifications we have a great Help Center article here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/14"

Not a Great First Experience!

6 Replies 6
Neeraj16
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

Even i m waiting for a reply from them which i m not getting from them its almost a week

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Dan12653 and @Neeraj16 

I've just been in touch with CS about your listing and the reason it was removed was because it was thought to be a test. Specifically, all/most pictures uploaded for the listing were exterior shots or environment/nature shots. I've been advised to let you know that when you try re-listing again, include lots of interior shots of your property. 

Hope that helps,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

It was not a test.   I just had created it that day and the main feature is its location on the water. its an RV as described in the description.

why cant you restore it?

no notice, no warning, no support!

@Dan12653  Stephanie is a moderator on this forum. She isn't a customer service rep and has no access to do anything with your listing.

I'd suggest you try cutting down the number of outdoor shots and increasing the number of indoor shots, as this seems to be the issue. I realize there's only so many indoor shots you can take of an RV, but it seems that's what you are going to have to do. 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Dan12653 ,

As @Sarah977 says,  if you can make the majority indoor shots would be best. For example, on your previous listing upload you have a few pictures featuring fish. This might be a good representation of local fishing spots but it doesn't showcase the property interior as mentioned. 

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Sarah977 

Since 5th May the CC is here to provide Guest support. You, me and the additional CC staff are part of AirBnb’s upgraded Customer Service provision. Not everybody is paid, you will notice.

@Dan12653’s problem is not just the loss of photos. He would have written House Rules, added settings, prices, photo descriptions etc... to have all that removed without consideration is just inept.

To then need: A chat person ; Another CS agent ; A CC Moderator to contact another CS Agent; and A Host.. to rectify an AirBnb caused issue, is really quite laughable if it wasn’t so serious.

@Aisling should have this and their CS staff in the USA where the jobs all went under control.. Obviously not.

<Insert photo here from iPhone>
Please use your imagination for a moment as despite a photo upload facility supposedly working from a few weeks back.. It doesn’t even exist.

added from desktopadded from desktop