Host Referal Programme - is it still happening post Covid?

Rebecca373
Level 2
Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand

Host Referal Programme - is it still happening post Covid?

I have a friend who would like to list a room at her place. I wanted to send her a host referal code, as in the past it would always come up on my app with a nice referal credit that I could earn. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm guessing it has been removed during the Covid pandemic, but thought I would ask incase anyone had any insights?

7 Replies 7
Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

KiaOra @Rebecca373  you are correct. It’s paused for now.

https://www.airbnb.co.nz/refer

Rebecca373
Level 2

Thank you, that link is very useful!

Ngā mihi.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Rebecca373  hello from a fellow New Zealand host, may i suggest you fill out the "feedback" section on the page it should appear on to get it back up & running.

Hope you are getting visitors back in your neck of the woods.

All the best.

Central To All Home & Location

Remuera, Auckland 

Rebecca373
Level 2

Thanks Helen. I am getting a few visitors, more than I expected to be honest! I hope you are too 🙂

Cheryl464
Level 4
Clearwater, Canada

My guest cancelled because she thought she was overcharged. I can’t get any clarification regarding the service fee from air b&b

Cheryl
Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

Guest referral program is paused or on hold right now, too but guess what? They're still sending out links in email communications from guests via messages requesting referrals...

Yes, my sister referred a friend through the link they send it asking her to refer a friend, promising her $425.00 and she never got the money, she called them and they said it been on pause since February 2020.... but still working on removing that referral link 😳 

I checked my link, it’s still active, still promising reward for referrals 🤦🏼‍♀️