Host Satisfaction

Gabrielle22
Level 2
Hamden, NY

Host Satisfaction

I started with one Airbnb cottage here in the Catskills region of Upstate New York and a year later added my second. I am thoroughly enjoying the experience! The few times I've had to contact an agent has resulted in satisfactory responses and I've always been taken seriously. I like being recognized for my attention to detail with my houses by being awarded Super Host status. I also appreciate how Airbnb has partnered with my County's Treasurer's Department in handling the occupancy tax which is relatively new in our county. That takes a burden out of my hands and works really well for all. Today was my first time in getting a request for a booking at the last minute and I appreciated how Airbnb asks me if I want to take it, giving me the opportunity to turn it down as this request didn't come a few days ahead of time. I responded that I was happy to accept the booking and again, it was a win-win for all. I've had no desire to list my two houses with any other company. Thanks, Airbnb.....I am enjoying this new career!

~~Gabrielle

0 Replies 0