Host profile

Susan760
Level 2
Hervey Bay, Australia

Host profile

Went I checked other local hosts profiles, I noticed that none listed their last name, however my last name was listed. So I tried to remove my last name, but it said I must list my surname. Is there a way to change this? For the moment I have put in my listing name.

7 Replies 7
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Susan760 Your last name only shows to confirmed reservations, not to inquiries or to anyone just looking at your listing or profile. (You see your own and not other people's bc it is your own)

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Susan760 Other people will only see your last name once they book with you, just like you only see the first names of guests after they book with you. If I look at your profile, I would only see you as Susan, with no last name.

You do need to have your last name in your profile.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Susan760,

When prospective guests check a listing or a host's profile they see only the first name.

The last name is revealed to them if they book with the host.

When I go to your listings and profile I see only the name "Susan".

Where does your last name appear when you look?

Steve.

Screenshot (75).png

Screenshot (74).png

Susan760
Level 2
Hervey Bay, Australia

Thanks guys, it must be because I am logged in that I see my surname

Catherine53
Level 5
Oxford, NC

How do I find a host's profile? I don't see it when I am looking at a place to rent. Help!

Just click on the host's profile photo- that will take you to their profile page. @Catherine53

Thank you Sarah! It worked, but even though the owner has other rooms for rent, they still did not show in her profile page; I don't know why.

But clicking on the photo did finally take me to her profile. Gracias, mi amiga!