Host smart bicycles for your guests in Bangalore

Amulmeet0
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

Host smart bicycles for your guests in Bangalore

Introducing PEDL – A smart, affordable and environmentally friendly cycle sharing service for short trips around your city. PEDL lets you unlock 1000’s of smart cycles all across the city via our app and ride a funky bike at dirt cheap prices! All this while making our city cleaner, greener and fitter! Would you like cycles in your area? Right outside your home?

Join us for an exciting conversation on this service followed with Beer and Brunch.

Location [Hidden]
Date and Time - 23rd Sep, 11.30am to 2.30pm.

See you there!

You can help reduce congestion on our streets and improve air quality by filling out this survey, it won't take more than 2 minutes.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/pedl-host

PEDL Smart Bicycle for Airbnb Hosts

4 Replies 4
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Great !

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I was not on the list of locations but update us when you expand.

David
Andrew157
Level 10
Windermere, United Kingdom

I have used the hire bike system in London. Dublin and Toulouse. I agree cycling is a great way to get around your area. It reduces congestion and you see more. I cycle in the Lake District here even up and down the hills.

The problem with the hire bikes is having enough available without filling all the return stations. My daughter spent some time as a graduate trainee in Toulouse, she had a flat in the city centre. She found all the bikes disappeared to the suburbs. Relatives in Dublin find it difficult to find a return place in the suburbs and have to return to the city to return the bike.

I want to run a gentle cycling experience on airbnb in the Lake District, until they expand the experiences outside the cities I will advise guests on hire companies. 

Shivangi0
Level 2
New Delhi, India

It's a wonderful idea. It's very good for hosts hosting good number of guests. For me, I am letting out only part of my apartment and I own a bicycle. I am okay with sharing my bicycle with guests looking to explore the locality. Since, the house is in a residential colony with lots of parks, it's ideal for cycling, jogging and skating. Wonderful initiative. This could improve the guests experience to a large extent.