Host stats not showing

Answered!
Gene848
Level 2
Brunswick Heads, Australia

Host stats not showing

My host stats are not fully showing on my laptop and phone. On insights, the only stats I can see on my phone is 30-day views and 30-day bookings. I get blanks or 0s for all other data: -* overall rating, 0 reviews, N/A response rate, $0.00 earnings. I get no stats at all on my laptop. We do have stats, as we've had guests and my partner can see the data in his devices. Could there be something wrong with my set-up on both devices? Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Best Answer
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Gene848 

Gene, @Emiel1  nailed it, you need to clear your cache and cookies.

Computers get lazy when it comes to frequently used sites! When you open the page the computer uses stored information rather than refreshing from the internet and the displayed page will not represent the current state of your account.

The three little dots on the top right of your screen is your internet toolbox. Click on those dots and an option box will appear. Scroll down to and click on 'Settings'  and this page will appear......

Internet toolbox.png

Firstly click on 'Passwords' and this will reveal your Airbnb log-on username and password.....write it down because you will need it to log into your account again.

Next scroll a bit further down to your browsing history and click on ' Clear Browsing Data'  and clear 'Cookies'.

Once you have done this, log onto your account and you will be prompted to put in your username and password. simply copy from the information you have written down and your computer will be forced to search for current data rather than stored information.

Good luck,

Cheers.......Rob 

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Gene848 

If your partner can see all stats on owned devices and you can not see them on your devices, then indeed it seem to be a technical issue on your end.

Maube log out,  clear all cache and cookies and start with "fresh" login.

You could also try first to remove all active sessions in your account (safety section)

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Gene848 

Gene, @Emiel1  nailed it, you need to clear your cache and cookies.

Computers get lazy when it comes to frequently used sites! When you open the page the computer uses stored information rather than refreshing from the internet and the displayed page will not represent the current state of your account.

The three little dots on the top right of your screen is your internet toolbox. Click on those dots and an option box will appear. Scroll down to and click on 'Settings'  and this page will appear......

Internet toolbox.png

Firstly click on 'Passwords' and this will reveal your Airbnb log-on username and password.....write it down because you will need it to log into your account again.

Next scroll a bit further down to your browsing history and click on ' Clear Browsing Data'  and clear 'Cookies'.

Once you have done this, log onto your account and you will be prompted to put in your username and password. simply copy from the information you have written down and your computer will be forced to search for current data rather than stored information.

Good luck,

Cheers.......Rob 

Gene848
Level 2
Brunswick Heads, Australia

Thanks, both. I'm on a Mac, so I don't see what you describe, although I did clear my history. Nothing changed, alas.

Victoria1558
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

This only works on chrome and on computers. This doesn’t work for the app, safari, or chrome on a phone. Please help

Tonny1
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Am having same problem on Apple equipment , not really good enough 

Kaye85
Level 1
Challacombe, United Kingdom

Mmmm ….. same problem - on IPad Pro

Kate2287
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Same this seems to be an on going problem on other forums - one day the stats just disappeared for me on the app and the browser

Same problem here. Unable to view stats on iPhone.