Hosting Calendar Problems

Chris14082
Level 1
Andover, CT

Hosting Calendar Problems

Calendar listing doesn't line up with Date.

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Chris14082 

Are you referring to the multicalender ?

I also noticed when shifting the dates-bar the calender is not moving accordingly.

Barb2606
Level 2
Island Park, ID

@Chris14082 

Not sure if we have the same issue but I reported one last week to airbnb and was told it was an intentional change and I would have to live with it. The listings side scrolls independently from the calendar/prices so there is a greater chance that I could make a change that would erroneously cause problems for the guests. It is a lot more work for me (and we are a small resort). If this is the problem, I hope all hosts will let airbnb know the problems they have caused.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Chris14082 

The multicalender on the website has two identical scrollbars, one at the top (just beneath the dates) and one at the bottom. The one at the bottom works OK, the one at the top is failing (only shifting dates, not the calender)

Len37
Level 2
Minyama, Australia

We had exactly the same problem for nearly a week, that when trying to navigate across 35 properties was incredibly difficult with the properties and guest info moving independently of each other. Surely there could be no way that this was an intentional improvement?

We now have it back and working properly this morning.

thanks

Len