Hosting Page Changes AGAIN FOR NO REASON

Kristi5
Level 9
Washington, United States

Hosting Page Changes AGAIN FOR NO REASON

I realize this is probably small in comparison to ... what's going on right now. 

But maybe it does matter as it's always nice to know you can depend on something being the same. 

And then Airbnb goes and AGAIN FOR NO REASON, changes the messaging inbox for hosts.

Now the message box for me (the host) is about 1.5" big and shoved all the way down at the bottom of the page. I can't see all of my message to the guest so if I've misspelled or need to correct, there is no way for me to re-read what I've written just by looking at the message;  I have to scroll all the way back up, STILL LOOKING AT A TINY TEXT BOX. 

Please stop changing sh** when it doesn't need to be changed. I'm already losing my mind with this pandemic and this is cranking my anxiety to 11. 

3 Replies 3
Dawn81
Level 9
Escondido, CA

@Kristi5 this might help you. If you're using a computer and you decrease by hitting alt and the minus key you can usually see more of the screen then if you keep response 100%. Try to minimize the screen down by a few notches. It really does work to enable you to see what is there.

Russell49
Level 10
Katoomba, Australia

The new page sucks.....badly.

Lydia349
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

My pages became very tiny with everything, how can I change it back to normal?