Hosting a social in my town

Melanie170
Level 2
Madison, VA

Hosting a social in my town

Hi,

I am new to Staunton and would like to meet other Air B&B hosts. I manage a couple of Air B&B properties in Charlottesville and would like to find more to manage. Is anyone up for having a little social gathering to meet each other and network? I'm not sure I can put a phone number or email in this message, but I will try: ****. I look forward to meeting you!

Melanie~

**[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - to use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Melanie170,

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the Community Center.

It is wonderful to hear you would like to meet other hosts. As you mention, for safety reasons here in the Community Center, I do have to remove any personal information, but you can see above, people can still contact you about this via Direct Message. I really hope you get lots of people. 🙂

It would be great to hear how you get on. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Is so nice of you well if you are in Brooklyn I can show you my place well my Dad and Mom will our place is definitely of lots of art work and still expanding 

Charlotte11
Level 3
Charlottesville, VA

Hi there and apologies that I didn’t see your post earlier. Charlottesville has a very strong host community that formed before this community page was changed to this format. We more consistently share information on FB at Charlottesville Airbnb hosts. We haven’t had a gathering for several months and it’s about time! We encourage anyone to host who would like to have other hosts provide feedback and kudos for your listing. Otherwise, feel free to attend one in Charlottesville whenever we next get one together. Cheers!