Hosting assistant with Danalock in germany

Alexandra1
Level 2
Cologne, Germany

Hosting assistant with Danalock in germany

hey community,

we installed an keyless lock from Danalock and it works perfect.

By checking the features I find a connect button to AirBnB but it dosn't work withhin the host assistent systems in germany.

Danalock offeres the service in the App and promote it under the following link: https://danalock.com/?p=2640

AirBnB point to the host assistent services listed in the dashboard.

Is ther enyone hwo had installed the same keyless system and conneced it with AirBnB to send the login credentials within the AirBnB booking conformation?

Best regards 

Eddy

6 Replies 6

Hi Eddy,

I did buy a Danalock as well, but had trouble so far with the app.

Did you already use it with guests? how did they like the idea of creating an account and downloading the app?

cheers

sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

it works perfect.

Sometime I send the key over AirBnb but...

When I send the invertation over AirBnB the link expired before the guests download the app and create ther own account. 

The most of the time I install and configure it after check in. Then I can help the guests by installation, Ansering questions and give them a short demo how it work.

When it is not possible for you try this way:

1. Create a indipendent User with temporary rights.

2. Allow the enty over the separat booking time on https://my.danalock.com/auth.

3. Send a "how to message" over AirBnB

My How To message is:

Keyless entry

1. Switch on Bluetooth on your smartphone
  2. Install “danalock” on your smartphone
  3. Login as:
    1. User:                         Username
    2. Password                 Password

Hope my answer helps you and you will find your way 

Cheers Eddy

Thanks that helped me

Sebastian,

hab gerade gesehen, das du auch aus Köln kommst. Kannst gerne vorbei kommen und dann spielen wir das mal durch.

Gruß Eddy

Danke, ich habe jetzt das schloss schon einige Zeit im Einsatz, und es hat sich bewehrt. Oft öffne ich aber einfach nur die Tür über die Bridge und mache den Check-in übers Telefon, da ich immer erst spät zuhause bin.

Hallo,

ich sehe in der Danalock App nur Reservierung aus 2016. Das nützt mir seit drei Monaten nicht mehr allzuviel... Hat jemand eine Idee was da los ist?

VG, Sebastian