Hosting business travelers -arrangement made by non-guest

Challen0
Level 2
Menlo Park, CA

Hosting business travelers -arrangement made by non-guest

Dear Community

I've accepted a reservation a few weeks away from an airbnb member who is making business travel arrangments for her colleagues.

One of the guests is an airbnb member and I was provided his work email address. 

Will I be able to communicate with the guest (during thir stay) through the airbnb app and not only by email or by phone? Normally, how should How should this be arranged? What should I expect?

(So far, I've been using the airbnb app for communication almost exclusively with the current guest leader and it seems to work well).

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I have hosted one business traveler guest, @Challen0.  I approved the booking then advised the registered travel planner that I must be able to communicate with the guest via the Air BNB messaging system.  Unless it is an emergency, I only use Air BNB messaging.  It worked just fine and I was able to leave a review for the actual guest.

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Challen0 There is a way that this can be done correctly, only you and CS would be able to know for sure if this reservation is as required