Hosting for other people

Jure-and-Natalija0
Level 2
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Hosting for other people

Hi,

I am hosting for a year now and I have 3 listings. Some neighbors want also to rent and asked me to do that for them. They can not open their own profile because in our country you have to have a registred company to work with tourists. So I can not be their co-host but I have to add their places to my account. My question is if I can open another account on my name (only for others) or I need to add them to my profile which I am not sure if I want to. They are super friendly but you never know what could happen in few years. I am only afraid if thay said one day that they do not want to work with Airbnb anymore and I can lose everithing. Do you have any experiences with that?

Thank you very much

Jure

2 Replies 2
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Jure-and-Natalija0 Take the bet and list their place on your account!Make sure you charge them a minimum of 25% per reservation,if they do not agree do not try to convince them and let them look for help else where.Good luck and happy hosting!!!

Hi Oomesh, we agreed for 1/3 so that is not a problem only I am not sure if it is safe to open a new lising on my account or better to open a new account. I know that I have reviews which help to get more bookings but I am a bit afraid. 🙂