Hosting in Athens (centre) Greece

Donna417
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hosting in Athens (centre) Greece

Hello everyone,

I am hosting airbnb in Athens Greece Centre region.  If any of you have apartments, hosues, studios and you require a host please contact me.

I can look after all the Athens City Centre, Pagrati and Vyronas areas, the seaside to the South and the North to Kifisia.

I am available every day to perform hosting.

Best regards

Dona

13 Replies 13
Michelle1084
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi Donna, I would love to talk more about your background, how you got into hosting and your experience as a host! My grandparents own a flat in Athens but are becoming too old to fly so I am looking to help them out by working with a property manager and listing it on Airbnb. 

Donna417
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hi Michelle,

I have been living in Athens now for 5 years. I am an Australian Lawyer not practicing law in Greece. I have been hosting many greek friends and colleauges from Australia basically since I landed in Greece. I am hosting on airbnb and I have helped a number of people to do hosting that are in a position to be able to manage hosting for their properties.  I really like hosting and for me its very easy to manage this as a mini business.  From my end I manage the airbnb bookings and calendar, I handle the check-in and check-out and cleaning. I have two other capable women on hand to assist me when the case requires it.  I manage all aspects of the rental for you and on average the rate for this service is 25% of the rent paid by the guests. Can you tell me the location of your grandparents apartment? Is it listed on airbnb? or any other site?  I would place the property with a number of sites that I know and work with also to maximise the bookings and the rate. I request guests to submit verified identification documents and I screen the guests through checking their internet profiles, reviews and as much info as I can locate. I specify house rules which are explained to the Guests on arrival. I offer the guests guidance for their stay in Athens and suggest good places and venues for them to go depending on how much time they are staying in our wonderful city.  So basically you would not have to do anything, I would manage everything and you would collect the rental payments. You could advise me how you are attending to paying for utilities (water, electricty) and whether these bills are delivered to the apartment or you are receiving them in your location. Apart from that if there is any further information that I can assist you with please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

My best regards

Donna 

Christo9
Level 2
Mercer Island, WA

HI Donna,

My name is Christo, I have a place in Voula, Athens and I would like to know if you can host for me.   

Christo 

Dear all good morning/afternoon and happy new year.

Our company (Vazeos Constructions, [link hidden] can and will take care of any renovation/construction/repair/reconstruction of any residential building in or around Attica with precision, effectiveness, transparency, reliability and competitive costs.

Either you are preparing your property for entry level rental or just repairing/refreshing it for the new season, please do not hesitate to contact me **** for discussing any fields of possible cooperation.

Again happy new year,

George [Surname hidden]

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines

Hi Donna,

I am setting up a business in athens for letting out airbnb apartments. 
I would like to get in touch with you in this regard. 
Kindly inbox me your number or get in touch with me at ****

Best regards,
Usman

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines

Laudy0
Level 2
Mississauga, Canada

hi 

it is possible to meet or connect  with you  end of  july begining of august 2019 to show you  my sister apartment in loutraki and see if you can host that far? she lives in france and she can not take care of it.

thanks

Laudy0
Level 2
Mississauga, Canada

it is possible to give me you e mail adress please

Hi Dona,

My name is Xpistos and I am a Greek Canadian who's parents are from Melbourne Australia.  I have two apartments just outside the cisty centre of Athens in Egaleo that will be ready for Airbnb in a few months. I would lover to speak to you about hosting for these aparemtnets, please let me know your avalabilty so we can discuss in. more detail.

my email is ckambakos@hotmail.com

please send me an email with you contact info.....

Looking forward to hearing abck from you thank you!

Chris

Maya175
Level 2
Belgrade, Serbia

Hi Donna!  I have an unfurnished, very well situated two bedroom apartment in Koukaki, 56m2 on the first floor of a newer building (built in 2007).  I'm living in Serbia currently and need to rent it out asap, and weighing out my options... wondering what your take is on the profit to be expected in this area, and any info/ideas you may have.  I can send you pics of the apartment if need be.   My email is mariadelic@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Maria

Liza-Melina0
Level 2
Hamburg, Germany

Hi Donna, 

if your offer is still up to date, please get in touch with me. 

Thanks. 

Melina

Zana7
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hello, my name is Zhana and im

a host in Los angeles but am moving to Athens beginning of September and would like to help out with being a Co-host for someone. Please contact me zhanabujko@yahoo.com

Caroline1538
Level 2
Thessaloniki, GR

Hi,

I am completing the renovation of my house in Piraeus and I am looking for a co-host.

Please contact me to discuss details. greekcaroline@gmail.com

Ευχαριστω,

Caroline

Hi everybody,  I'm looking for a co host in Athens Greece area Kipsely Patision for the springtime (summer 2022). Thanks in advance Jorgos.