Hosting in Manchester

Kat55
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hosting in Manchester

Hi all

I would appreciate recommendations for a reliable company who operate a full end to end/turnaround service from keys to linen change/cleaning. 

Not Pass the Keys, thanks.

K.

7 Replies 7
Steve303
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi Kat,

Apologies if this is a little late.

As an established superhost and co-host based in Manchester I am successfully providing the full co-hosting service to others through the Airbnb platform. This helps to generate excellent revenue for owners on a hands-off basis whilst providing complete peace of mind.

Please feel free to drop me a line.

Steve Smith

Harriet31
Level 1

Hi Steve, 

Are you still doing this? I am looking for a new co-host so it would be good to chat. 

Cheers, 

Hattie

Dave275
Level 2

Hi all,

I’ve recently set up a all in one maintenance packsge for Manchester. We provide cleaners, laundry and check in via our staff. If anyone is interested please let me know.

@Kat55

Zoe110
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

@Dave275 wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve recently set up a all in one maintenance packsge for Manchester. We provide cleaners, laundry and check in via our staff. If anyone is interested please let me know.

@Kat55

Hi Dave, I would be interested in this service. Woukd Heywood near Rochdale be too far out? 

Thank you  

Zoe 

Airhosts4u-Ltd0
Level 2
Salford, United Kingdom

Hi Kat55,

My company has been running for about 1 year now.

we offer the full service you are asking.
I was and still, am personally hosting my own properties in Manchester for 5 years now.

straight to facts you want. we charge a 15% commission. no admin charges at all. like, pass the keys you mentioned.
cleaning: we use professional cleaners that range from £15 to £45 dependant on some factors.
you do not pay for this, we always recommend hosts to put the cleaning fee on for guests to pay.

what about essentials aka toilet roll? we order in bulk online,  and will personally take it to your property etc. for example if it costs us 7.99 for toilet roll, we simply add this on the invoice at the end of the month.

search up airhosts4u for some more information or give me a call.

kind regards,

Daniel Hopkinson

Katt55 asked this question two years ago, @Airhosts4u-Ltd0 and doesn't look to have hosted on Airbnb since. Let's hope your loo paper delivery is a little more timely 😉

Hi Gordon,

I understand where you're coming from with your comment.

I wasn't expecting any reply from kat55 knowing it is 2 years old. however, letting people know we offer full co-host management services in Manchester was the aim.