Hosting in Queenstown New Zealand

Hosting in Queenstown New Zealand

Hi you guys

As we've been running the Remarkable Hosts of Queenstown and have had a number of great conversations, we wanted to carry on this discussion in the new community platform. You can use this conversation for Queenstown related subjects, and of course, you can post more general questions in other conversations or join other discussions in this much broader community.

Looking forward to learning along side of you all

Sincrely

Patrick & Emma-Kate

17 Replies 17
Charlie-And-Rob0
Level 3
Victoria, Australia

Hi there.  Curious who is the new community liason for Airbnb?  I got a bounce back from the email for Kate Hannan?

Thanks,

Charlie

Sarah2550
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Patrick and Emma.

I am french and will be in Queenstown in October. I took a studio in front of Onsen Hot pools - 160 Arthurs Point Rd through - NICK

I send him several emails, texts and try to reach him on the number that Airbnb.

NO answer

is there a chance that you know him and could tell me if his reliable.

I am starting to have doubts about it and to cancel the reservation that I already paid.

Thank you for contacting me if necessary 

academy@infinisea.co.nz

Sarah

Hi Sarah, 

We don't know Nick (there are a couple thousand hosts down here). If you are at all concerned about a reservation then we would suggest getting in touch with Airbnb customer support directly. A host should usually message you back promptly, so this is unusual. Explain what's going on to the customer support and they'll look after you in getting a resolution you're happy with, including a refund if the circumstances are appropriate. 

Hope this helps and that you can still enjoy a good trip to Queenstown in October.

Best,

Patrick