Hosting, marketing, account management, client management, and cleaning services in Fort Lauderdale

Stephen353
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hosting, marketing, account management, client management, and cleaning services in Fort Lauderdale

Hello, I am a superhost in Fort Lauderdale, and I am looking for owners who are snow birds or property investors who are interested in a turn-key property management solution. I handle your registration, listing, marketing, bookings, cleanings, check-ins and check-outs. You can set a minimum monthly rent you need and then we share revenue above that number. I can also make recommendations on properties to buy that I believe would do well on Airbnb. I can also stage or furnish your properties that may be sitting on the rental or sales market to help you earn some revenue while you wait for the right tenant or buyer. A big concern for most owners is compliance with regulations. I can show you how to register and stay compliant with your taxes. I am limiting my listings to ten, and I am already up to three with two more starting soon. 

3 Replies 3
Gerard138
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Stephen, what are your service fees for a 4 bedroom house with pool in Fort Lauderdale please ?

Many thanks 

Kimberly110
Level 2
Senoia, GA

Hi Stephen, I am also and superhost in southern CA.  My husband has a condo in Ft. Lauderdale and we would like to learn more about the services you are offering since we are not there in Florida.  Is there a way that we can connect and discuss what the cost would be etc...?  Thanks Kim

Hi,

I have a house in Deerfield Beach for renting and I'm interested in your service.

What is your cost ?