Hosting under MGCQ : How do you comply with the Department of Tourism (DOT) Health guidelines?

Thomas2090
Level 2
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Hosting under MGCQ : How do you comply with the Department of Tourism (DOT) Health guidelines?

Hi All,

I have a condo unit and I have been hosting now for over a year in Airbnb in the Philippines. I have to stop hosting in March since there was a government policy in the Philippines preventing hosting of guests.
Now that we are in MGCQ in Pampanga, i want to start hosting again. Due to the "HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES GOVERNING THE OPERATIONS OF ACCOMMODATION ESTABLISHMENTS UNDER THE NEW NORMAL"  issued on 22 May 2020 by the Department of tourism(DOT), i  need some help or advise on how to start hosting again.

1. IS it legally compulsory to comply with the "Health and Safety Guidelines for Accommodation Establishments Under the New Normal" for private home owners making their places available through Airbnb??

2. If the answer of 1  is yes, how have any of you personally implemented :

SECTION 5. Guest Handling Policy and
SECTION 6. Reception and Concierge? 

3.What other things that I need to comply to in other to start hosting without getting into trouble with the authority?

Thanks a lot for any feedback.

0 Replies 0