Hosting

Valerie897
Level 2
Harwich, MA

Hosting

Hi All,

Im glad I was able to find this support for a host. This is my second year as a host. It’s in a. Beautiful location and reasonably priced. 
One of my biggest issues are no matter what and how much I explain about the room people still complain after they leave.. I’m really starting to resent reviews. 

3 Replies 3
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Valerie897 Reviews are a thorn in many hosts' sides, unfortunately. It's hard to make things right when guests don't let you know about issues until after departure. All you can really do is respond to the issues they bring up in a calm and professional manner, and if there are running themes in what the guests are complaining about, try and address them. 

Regarding your listing, though, I would fix the issue with the beds so you don't get any further complaints about it. Right now, it shows that the room includes one bed in a private room and one room in a shared space. You need to remove the bed in the shared space if that's not available. I know you have it listed in the written portion of your listing, but it would be much easier to just fix it: as I'm sure you know, most guests don't read, they skim and look at pictures. 

Valerie897
Level 2
Harwich, MA

Thanks for the tip as I did change it as I was a bit confused on how the app works sometimes..

@Valerie897 I totally understand: quite a few people have made the same error.