Hosting

Mary4089
Level 1
Stamford, United Kingdom

Hosting

My first three bookings in August this year have NOT been paid by Airbnb and I can get NO advice or help from them. 

They owe me £675     This was the first time i hosted after lockdown and I think my account was compromised by someone. 

Is there anything I can do ??

2 Replies 2
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Catherine-powell.  @Tara Bunch

@Mary4089  I hope u can get some attention of those in charge like Catherine & Tara who are new and working to get things fixed for hosting struggles. Good luck, Clara

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Mary4089 

Hi Mary, I am sorry you are having this payout problem but you have not given enough information for us to be of constructive help to you.

1/......What is the current state of those 3 payouts in your transaction history. Are they showing as 'Completed Payouts' or are they showing as 'Upcoming Payouts'?

2/......If they are showing as 'Completed payouts' click the blue arrow next to the payout amount and see what account the payouts were released to. Only the last 4 digits of your account will be displayed but make sure they match the account you have nominated to receive payouts.

3/.....Have you received an email from Airbnb that looks like this.......

Account changed A.png

Every time you make an alteration to your account settings you will immediately receive an email asking if you made these alterations. If you didn't you must click the red 'Review my account' field and get the alteration stopped before any payouts become due.

Without having a bit more information I can't be more specific than this Mary. If you need further advice please get back to us.

Cheers.........Rob