House Rules now buried all the way at the bottom of the listing?

Diane1173
Level 2
Morongo Valley, CA

House Rules now buried all the way at the bottom of the listing?

We put important information in the House Rules section, especially that we can not host children and certain breeds of dogs, and our pet fee.  It is hard enough to get guests to read the House Rules before they book, but now they are all the way at the bottom past the reviews, map, and host info where the guest has to scroll all the way down where less important information is usually located.  We do instant booking, and then they get frustrated that they didn't know about our rules. And now they are even less noticeable.  It would be better if the House Rules are in a prominent location on the listing preview. Anyone else have problems or advice with them not seeing the House Rules?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Diane1173 

i am not sure if it is correct, but i learned from the HELP info: during the booking process the houserules are presented to the guest and to be accepted before continueing.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

All things of importance I put under 'Listing Basics' > 'Other details to note' so that guests do not miss any and all information. 'House Rules' not only is further buried now, but is probably the last thing they want to read, probably sounds too parental to most.