House sitting in Italy in Summer?

Letizia124
Level 1
Verona, IT

House sitting in Italy in Summer?

Hi there, is anyone interested in living in my place in Verona, during the summer, while managing the property I rent via Airbnb?
Verona is an amazing place, and from there you can have many day trips or simply enjoy living in Italy!

Any interest?

Letizia

8 Replies 8
Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

Hello Letizia,

My name is Ashley Paige, I'm a super host of three years, 6 properties ; this would be am amazing opportunity for anyone.

However, I believe I maybe the fit for this and can assure you my level of professionalism in regards to all standards ; including the individualism of each guest, as well as maintaining 5 star reviews for your business. 

I manage hands all the details from fresh flowers for a  Mother / Daughter stay or wine and chocolate for a lovers stay. I check after all cleaning and in some cases do quick flips myself, I don't miss a detail. 

I'm well traveled and have a degree in marketing and fashion design. I love Italy , am a great cook and very clean and quite.  

My reviews speak for themselves and if given this opportunity I would not let you down. 

Thank you, ashley paige 

Katrina79
Level 10
Saskatchewan, Canada

@Letizia124 This is a wonderful idea and remarkable opportunity for someone. Do you know what dates you are looking for a live-in manager? 

Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Letizia124 please will you message me dates? I know a wonderful young woman who may be a good match for this role.

Trevor243
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Letizia124  I'm on my way!!

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Letizia124  Hello from Auckland, New Zealand, wishing you all the best & I hope you have a great stress free break from Hosting.

Have you looked at other Host's properties in your location to see if any of them may be able to help out?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Letizia124  - that would be a dream but unfortunately I have a full time job 😞 

But on a more practical level I would see if there is a local host group you could advertise on. You will need an Italian speaker with a good level of Italian and someone who understands how things work locally. 

Brian1663
Level 3
New York, NY

I'm available.  Not sure how we contact each other for interview purposes but I can provide you with any information you need.  I've been in Europe since 10/2018 and I'm currently in Budapest.  I'm a U. S.citizen and single.

Francesca
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Ciao @Letizia124 

ti suggerisco di postare la tua proposta anche nella community di lingua italiana.

Potresti trovare persone che gia' vivono a Verona. Spero di leggerti presto!

Fra

Hey, hai un dubbio o una domanda?

Pubblicala cliccando >>QUI<< troveremo la risposta insieme.

Dai un’occhiata alla nostra netiquette, le

Linee guida della community