House swap

Rozanna0
Level 2
Fredericksburg, TX

House swap

My husband and I were discussing house swapping this afternoon. We have a 2,000 sq foot home 3 beds/2 bath, jacuzzi tub, in the country with beautiful scenery. We are 7 miles from downtown Fredericksburg, 2 miles from famous Luckenbach, smack dab in the middle of the US's #2 wine destination!

We would consider swapping with most anyone, we like to travel to all kinds of places! Near, within driving distance, far away places, anything considered!

Thank you!

Happy Trails! : )

121 Replies 121

Hi Everyone

I'm from South Africa, Johannesburg.  I have a 3 bed apartment in Bedfordview which I would love to swap, mostly with people from the USA and Europe.

Thanks

Paula

Isla Del Sol, St Petersburg Fl.

I host a waterfront 2bdrm/2bth unit on Isla Del Sol in St. Petersburg  Fl. Coming into town for niece graduation. Looking for a house swap for June 9-13 2018 in or nearby Pacific Beach San Diego.  Looking for 3bd/2bth+ for 6.  Willing to discuss difference since what have and what im seeking are not apples to apples. Look forward to response. 

We would love to swap with you for a week this summer if you are still looking into swapping. We have a fantastic place in the Smokey Mountains in North Carolina. Let me know if you might be interested. You can reach me at snklay@aol.com. Thanks so much! Rachael 

Jonas126
Level 1
Amagerbro, Denmark

Hi,
Im Jonas from Copenhagen. We have a lovely 200 m2 house just outside of Copenhagen that we are interested to swap for 2 weeks around 10th July 2019.

We are mainly looking at France, but other countries might be interesting too.

We have no pets, but pet can be allowed.

Best regards,
Jonas

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Sarah2042
Level 1
Kirkland, WA

Hello Airbnb community! 

We currently Airbnb the upper lever West Wing of our house in KIRKLAND WA. Please view Airbnb profile to see. 

We (as a family) would be delighted to spend a couple of weeks - possibly a month in the summertime in Florida, Miami and/or somewhere further afield! 

We gave a stunning 5 bedroom look over Lake Washington. Would you be interested in a house swap through Airbnb? 

I would be inteeested to know your thoughts.

Kind regards, 

Sarah 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13299858   and    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1421671

I have 2 options in the center of San Francisco, California and I am interested in a major city in either Europe, South America or Australia. Thanks

Micheal thankyou for your response I will be looking forward to more of this subject I had givin up on this idea.

Mary

Would you be interested in Phuket, Thailand? I live right on the beach 

*sensitive information hidden*

Alfredo215
Level 1
Surat Thani, Thailand

Bonjour, on cherche un appartement a Paris du 22 au 29 May 2019 preferable au centre, en echange on offre un appartement a Koh Samui Thailande, Samuigreenvalley Resort pour la meme dure' en jiullet ou Out Ou septembre.

Nous sommes le proprietaire du Resort, merci et bien cordialement Alfredo et Wannika Rossi

Thankyou so very much for your response Alfredo.

I would be happy to talk more I am small  but it is beautiful in Crescent city Ca. I have 2 listings but would like to do the home.  Come and see my Sea City, and Wood City on the app. make an inquiry..

Mary

Mary140
Level 2
Crescent City, CA

I am Mary and am wondering is there a host who wishes to spend time in Crescent City, Ca. please view my listings Sea City and Wood City.

Casita-By-The-Texas-Bay0
Level 10
Texas, United States

I love the idea of a house swap! Check out my listing close to South Padre Island, Texas!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26629493?s=51

Lisa1739
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

My husband and I would like to exchange our beautiful 3 bedrooms house in downtown Montreal (Canada) with a house in Italy (August 3rd to August 10th). My family from France would join us in Italy, therefore we are looking for a place for 8 people. Our house has 2 double beds and 1 queen bed, a yard with terrace and BBQ, in a very trendy area of Montreal near parcs, restaurants, shops, and market.

Looking forwards to read you

Lisa

Leroy20
Level 2
Simpson, Canada

Hello folks,

I am happy to see you promoting the house/ apartment swaping. I am in Saskatchewan, Canada near the Manitou lake with the unsinkable experience. If you are interested or wish to share my interest please be my guest. Do check out my listing and see what i have to offer. I am interested in visiting your area at some time. Let's iron out the details.

Alex1779
Level 2
Phuket, Thailand

Hi,

I would be interested in doing a house/apartment swap with someone. I'm located in Phuket, Thailand and have a  very large luxury 2 bedroom / 2 bath about  100 ft from the beach. You can check out where I live right here:  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pearl+of+Naithon/@8.061407,98.2778539,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xe7... I travel to the Santa Monica, California area often for work so would love to work out something with someone that lives in that area. Looking to travel to New York, Europe, Tokyo, Australia, South Korea as well. Please shoot me an email if interested in doing a swap.