How can I add a 360 Virtual Tour to my listing?

Answered!
Clement0
Level 3
Fuente Blanca, Spain

How can I add a 360 Virtual Tour to my listing?

Hi,

We have been hosting for two years now and have been doing ok with our pictures.  We found this website http://do360now.com that does virtual tours for real estate.  Here's a  Sample of 360 Virtual Tour for showing the properties   

The way it works is that they come and shoot pictures with a 360 camera and then they provide a link similar to what I have on the top where you can add to your listings or website.   

We can't seem to be able to add this link to our pictures or to our discription.  Does anybody know how we could add 360 Virtual Tour to our listing?

Thank you indvacned,

Clement

1 Best Answer
Bruno795
Level 2
Luanda, Angola

Create a QR code with the 360 virtual tour hyperlink and add it to your photos on Airbnb 🙂 

View Best Answer in original post

121 Replies 121

Not bad. But this is classic 3D pano. Everything is very slow and takes a long time...

Now peopla want and need just quick glance and 10 sec desigion taking run 

And not only 3D pano, but pictures, floor plan, map, info about rooms or product and ect.

Smf like that https://qpano.com/en/rigaapartmentsonada

We use such marketing pease for representation links of our property and also this product is integrated into out home page.

It is a lot TEC around. Why for Airbnb it is still such an issue?! It is terible backwords. 😞 Nowadays people need to see, they are intuitive and used for be "here and now straight away", thay do not want wait or searche. All about product should be in one place in one time.

Toby70
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I am a Matterport Service Provider and this seems crazy AirBnB still wont impliment this technology... I am here in the UK and Matterport is (almost) fully compatible with Rightmove (still missing the integration on the app - come on Matterport and Rightmove, work together on this please!).

Are there any representitives at AirBnB who can comment on this please?

Thanks

Toby70
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Just read a reply from befor saying someone managed to get in contact and they just said 'We are not interested...'

Crazy...

Toby70
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

So I have just asked Matterport about this here is their response:

Toby,

Thanks for the inquiry! 

With regards to Airbnb, Matterport has been in talks with Airbnb to experiment with our technology. 

Airbnb conducted a pilot in Sonoma last year which featured Matterport virtual tours. Since then we continue to engage and work with Airbnb but are not able to disclose more as they continue to evaluate the use of Matterport for their hosts and guests. 

It goes without saying that if companies like Airbnb/Booking.com  were to adopt Matterport more broadly, that would be a positive outcome for our network of customer/MSP's. Our talented team members in Travel & Hospitality have been working extremely hard to help pave a way for our customers to more easily access and work with these types of companies. 

Hope this helps!!

Toby70
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I am unfortunately going to have to retract this as it appears Matterport have been telling me porkies and trying to fob me off... it stated in thier reply that it was in testing last year. It appears it was in testing in 2016! Clearly somthing hasn't gone well or Airbnb and Matterport have got beef with each other.... Such a shame.

https://all-about-airbnb.com/post/144746582091/airbnb-sonoma-select-experience-and-virtual-tours

Bruno795
Level 2
Luanda, Angola

Create a QR code with the 360 virtual tour hyperlink and add it to your photos on Airbnb 🙂 

Bruno795
Level 2
Luanda, Angola

Interesting idea. Would this be considered a violation of Airbnb rules in any way?

That is an ingenius idea!

Hi!

I see the last post about 360 virtual tours was back in February. Does anyone know if there has been an update or request into Airbnb to add this feature?

Thank you!

Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals 

We can do virtual tours with Matterport or other technologies for your holiday properties if you are in Queensland, Australia.  It should improve your bookings and showcase your property in the best way. However as far as I know AirBnb does not allow them yet. I guess it is because too many hosts are trying to cheat AirBnb and make sales outside of AirBnb.

If they are pushed and find some solution to avoid it I am sure they will be more than happy to allow them.

I have made a post on their page offering them a solution. Please come and support it. https://www.facebook.com/AirbnbAustralia/posts/1871274059683553

Meanwhile we can offer to do a tour for your property and submit it to Google Maps as a street view or used for advertising your property on Facebook. 

Please note it is allowed by Google  only if your property is registered as a place for business. If it is a private residential one Google does not allow it. For Facebook advertising it does not matter at all.

If you are interested in a virtual tour for your property or business please contact Wingman Media through the following page https://www.wingmanmedia.com.au/contact

Kelvin106
Level 2
Miami, FL

I provide Matterport service in South Florida for only $15 /mo.  Photography and setup fee is $50, then starting the following month it's only $15 /month to keep your Airbnb Matterport virtual tour hosted online.  As Bruno suggested above, I can provide you a QR Code picture you can include in your Airbnb photo gallery which will direct potential customers to your virtual tour.  Please confirm that approach doesn't violate any Airbnb policies.  AccuMap Models.  Kelvin.

Hi Kelvin,

I understand hosts cannot include a external link to the VT in the property description… (bad policy).

have you figured out whether the QR PICTURE goes alright?… tks!

Hi Frank, sorry for the late reply.  As long as there's another phone to scan the QR code and access the virtual, it'll work.  But if there's only one user with one phone looking through the photos, they won't be able to scan the QR code from that same phone.

@Kelvin106  , we are looking for professional photographer with Matterport experience in Florida. Please, le me know if you want to discuss off-line