How can I add search criteria to include both the town of Bushkill, Pa and Poconos?

Dawn-And-John0
Level 1
Warrington, PA

How can I add search criteria to include both the town of Bushkill, Pa and Poconos?

My property is specifically located in Bushkill, PA and is easily found in a specific search of Bushkill.  I also want folks to find our property when they are looking to vacation in the Poconos, or the Pocono Mountain Region.    When searching just "Poconos", my property does not come up.  How can vistors find us when searching for either Bushkill, PA and/or Poconos?

Thank you,

Dawn 

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Dawn-And-John0,

I do not think you can.  Sorry!

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thank you, Dave.  That is a gosh darn shame.   I appreciate your response though.

Dawn

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dawn-And-John0,

Welcome to the Community Center, thanks for starting this post. It doesn't appear that this is possible, however it is a good suggestion. 

Just to highlight, I have removed your surname from your posts above this is just for safety reasons as it is not advisable to include any personal information on your posts here as this is publicly visible. I hope this is fine with you. 

Thanks so much and I would recommend using the search bar at the top of every page in the CC explore the discussions here, there are other posts by hosts who have asked about appearing in search and how to how to discribe their location. I hope this is helpful. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.