How can I change the cancellation policy to confirmed reservation?

Sven2
Level 1
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

How can I change the cancellation policy to confirmed reservation?

i am now in winnipeg and not sure when i will be back.  My cousin has been in cancer treatment in 

wpg my hometown.  i hastily accepted his request but i later contacted him and asked if we could mutually cancel and i would ensure he find another location (within a very short period)  I am requesting that this be a mutually agreeed upon cancelation.  My cousin is not dead nor do i want him to be therefore i wanted to see him as i consider this a very important Please call me as i have been trying to contact bnb but where are the phone nunbers to reach you?  that has been VERY frustrating.  I would like a contact number so i can clearly explain this.  thanks for your understanding and continued support  sven ***

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Sven2,

You can contact Airbnb at +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free).  Good luck to you.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Sven2 look at Your Reservations and click on Print Itinerary.  You should see some phone numbers for emergency contact with Airbnb. 

Don't cancel.  Instead discuss with Airbnb since it might be an extenuating circumstance.  Read more here:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/990/how-do-the-cancellation-penalties-work

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/849/extenuating-circumstances-for-host-cancellations

Hope this helps!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sven2,

Lovely to meet you. I just wanted to check if you have managed to call the Support Team as @Clare0 and @Dave-and-Deb0 mentioned? 

The Community Center isn't managed by any of the Support Team and is mainly host to host discussion here at the moment. For security reasons I have removed your personal phone detail as this is a public forum. I hope this is fine with you. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.