How can I register myself as 'Experienced host' in Airbnb?

Good-Morning0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

How can I register myself as 'Experienced host' in Airbnb?

Hi there, 

I found new feature, 'No time to host'  on Airbnb website. 

I haven't see pc airbnb website for a while, so I just found out this new feature. 

Actually,  I have been looking for hosting someone's property as airbnb places since I have hosted several listings for a while. 

I can do 2 more listings with  %10-20 fee.

What do I have to do to show my profile as a result by someone's clicking 'No time to host'  to find experienced hosts ?

Thanks in advance for your any advices. 

4 Replies 4
Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

Yes, I saw that as well. I am not in a position to give you advice on that, and I don't want to rain on your parade either, good luck to you in your quest, which is now actively supported by Airbnb.

I just would like to raise awareness that obviously, as also seen in this latest move, Airbnb is now  totally focused on just becoming another booking site.

It seems to me that the "no time to host" move might be in answer to some hosts' rather deplorable presence on Airbnb, when they have no clue what they are engaging in, and probably guests have complained about such hosts.  So yes, a professional manager would be much better in that situation - but the hosts who really should sign up for that kind of service will be oblivious to it... that is my  take on it.

Overall, it really makes me wonder what happened to the "personal touch", which was Airbnb's cornerstone and difference. Now apparently, like your own listing, anybody can be host or guest without a profile picture, without an introduction, and even without a name?

I don't like this development at all, in fact I believe it could actually lead to Airbnb's demise- trying to be too many things to too many people, all focused on growing the business even larger while neglecting its core, the hosts.

hello, did you find way to register as an experienced host? I am also looking to register for the same.

many thanks in advance

Helen43
Level 1
Newcastle, Australia

Suddenly it says I must register my place. How do I do this? It has been listed on Airbnb for years

@Helen43  Is there licensing required in your area? Maybe they are asking for your local registration number?8