How can I select an entire month and put a price on that month without having to do each day?

Rose1
Level 1
Portland, OR

How can I select an entire month and put a price on that month without having to do each day?

I have the recommended prices by Airbnb until April 6. Beyond that, they do not yet have recommended prices.

So, my entire summer is now booked at $69, which is the current recommended price. Only summer prices are higher and I want to avoid getting a booking now for July at $69. Short of changing each night, I cannot figure out how to edit the price for an entire month. Can anyone help me?

I have read the instructions in the help area, only I cannot figure out how to access the dates.

Thank you!

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Rose1,

You should be able to select the first day of the month and drag dates to the end of the month.  Then enter the price which will be set for every night of that month. 

You can check out this "How To" guide I created for selected 1 or multiple days to set the price.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/How-to-Set-Pricing-for-Single-or-a-Set-of-Days-on-Your-L...

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host