How do I add my name to a list to be considered as co-host for someone else in New Orleans

H--Alan0
Level 1
New York, NY

How do I add my name to a list to be considered as co-host for someone else in New Orleans

I currently live in New York and have been a co-host for 3 years. I will be moving to New Orleans in January 2018. I would like to add my name for consideration to become a co-host for another AirBnb host in New Orleans. Is there a list that I can add my name to as a co-host?

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I was invited to join the co-host registry in my city, @H--Alan0, so I think the process is Air BNB identifying hosts with good host records and stats and sending an invitation.  Don't think there is a way to "throw your hat in the ring".  Are you a host as well?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @H--Alan0,

Nice to meet you.

You could also see if there are any hosts in your area looking for a co-host via the Airbnb Co-hosting page.

I hope you find someone suitable. 🙂

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I went to the Airbnb Co-Hosting page but did not see a place that tells me if hosts in the area are looking for co-hosts.  It seemed to be  a page for information on co-hosting and signing up.  Did I miss something?

@Wayne9   As I mentioned in my previous post, apparently Air BNB invites hosts to register as a potential co-host.  How do you know that this option is available in your area?  I noticed that on my task bar I see "need a host" when this option came to my area.  Do you have that?

Jeffrey229
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

Hi Alan, 

I know you posted this a while ago, but did you have any luck? It seems that they have removed the feature that lets hosts request co-hosts from an available pool via airbnb. If you have had any luck, and are presently co-hosting in New Orleans, I need your help. City Council is voting to pass a $1000 permitting fee for operators (co-hosts) that manage more than 1 property. I need to round up 3 other co-hosts like myself that independently manage around 5-15 airbnbs, to meet with District D Council, to explain that $1000 is not feasible for people like us (presumably). Hopefully this message reaches you in time, as they are voting to pass the law on August 8th.