How do I become the reviewed person in our situation?

Renee329
Level 2
Lawrence, KS

How do I become the reviewed person in our situation?

I am the admin/co-host on a place with the owner as the host. He is on the other side of the globe for months and I am doing all and receiving a percentage payout from him, so I was surprised to find he is getting the ratings and I have none? How should we have set this up so that I have the reviews for my future efforts? Essentially he was to be in control of the money only. 

6 Replies 6
Lyn3
Level 10
Mapleton, Australia

@Renee329 

Hi Renee, This is a situation I haven't been aware of until now.

I am the host living in my own home with a guest suite downstairs, and with no requirement for a co-host.  So I do not know how hosts and co-hosts usually work out the issue of reviews.

When I stayed once as a guest in an apartment whilst on a short getaway, the mother (Host) lived nearby and her daughter (Co-host) lived in another city. My messages re arrival time, key pick-up, parking, etc, were answered by either the host or her co-host -  both were on the job.  Both names were mentioned on the listing, and both ladies' names were usually mentioned in great reviews by guests. 

In your case, I feel that it doesn't seem right that you receive no reviews for your "lion's share" of the responsibility for the guests' stays going smoothly.

they are being taken advantage of...

Susan3495
Level 2
Tempe, AZ

Did you ever get an answer ? I have the same question and can’t figure out what to do. Hoping you have and have an answer 

all the person has to do is.... send you an invite via email to be a co-host, then you except and your photo goes up and you are part of the team, 

@Susan3495 Only the primary host gets the reviews: you can take a look at my profile for an example. My husband is my co-host, and always has been, but the reviews only appear on my profile.

In order to get the reviews, you would need to be set up as the primary host, with the other person as your co-host. There is never any sharing of reviews as a host.

Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

YES!  He's gonna lose you if he doesn't be fair.  How about coming to Colorado near Aspen to co-host and live for a while ?? Horse property... near Hot Springs. its gorgeous ! 

Set up a co-host account with him, all he has to do is send you an email and you except and then your photo will be on his listings... Good luck , ash