How do I confirm cost of booking if guests arrive on different dates?

Rebecca83
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

How do I confirm cost of booking if guests arrive on different dates?

I have an enquiry from a party of people coming to take part in a tournament nearby.  Some are arriving on one date and then others are arriving on another date and one of the party is leaving early.  They have asked me to confirm how much that would cost each one of them, but my booking system doesn't work like that.  Can anyone help me work out how to sort this out with the booking system?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I think the best thing for you to do Rebecca is send them a special offer with a total cost and a breakdown of the costs

So total cost xxx

Guest A from XXX to XXXX £

Guest B from XXXX to XXX £

If your place is being occupied for x days no matter how many people are there, I would just charge my usual fee and let them sort out who owes what.   If this is individual rooms, then they should each book seperately. 

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Usually I am able to view your listing so I can make a more relevant comment, but for some reason I cannot do that.  I agree with Amy, if you are renting a space or spaces, the cost is calculated by the room not the guests.  That is unless there would be times in which there are extra guests which require an additional fee.  I have had my space booked through one person who remained the whole week and shared the space for some of the time with another person.  I charged the room rate.