How do I contact airbnb ? uk phone number?

Helen44
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

How do I contact airbnb ? uk phone number?

I have been demoted to four star by an unfair review . What can I do . How do I contact them . She told them my instructions to get the key werent any good but I have the email with very detailed instructions . Everyone else has had no problem and said that my instructions have been very clear. She also critisized the size of the sink in the bathroom but there is a photo of the sink on the booking site . I have been demoted for inaccuracy again no one else has mentioned this . Surley you should not be demoted after one bad comment.

Any advice please . I have been trying to contact air bnb but cant find a UK number .   Thank you . 

10 Replies 10
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Alison41
Level 1
Glasgow, United Kingdom

I managed to get a number, based in Ireland... Ill try to find it.

Gabriel127
Level 1
Fort Myers, FL

Good luck, they refuse to delete or change reviews. Let me know if you figure out a way 

Yoka2
Level 1
Carmarthen, United Kingdom

go to contactnumbers.guru/airbnb and it will tell you three telephone numbers for human contact: 0870 042 0828 or 08435047257 or 0203 318 1111. I have to ring them tomorrow- wish me luck!

trying 2 get phone number scotland

@Anne11601 They don't have a Scottish number but 020 3318 1111 should get you a person to talk to somewhere in the world.

Sean518
Level 2
Sidcup, United Kingdom

I sympathise with those above. I've had a slanderous review from somebody who has never stayed at my home. Totally beyond comprehension but the clowns at Air BNB don't appear to understand the problem.

seanpeet@yahoo.com

Amanda1063
Level 1
Petham, United Kingdom

How can it be right for a host to post a review about a guest that borders on libel against one of their guests on another person's account, without a right to reply?

I stayed at a an accommodation in Hastings in February with a friend. She posted that I was rude and spoke to her like a porter, I was one of life's negative souls and difficult to engage with. On my friend's account! This was most certainly not the case and she knows nothing about me. She even warned other hosts.

I was a paying guest. 

I've contacted Airbnb and they don't really seem very bothered about paying guests, and exist only for the hosts.

Even TripAdvisor allows a right to reply from the owner of the property.

I am considering legal ac tion.

paying tax if you live in the UK

@Sonia1324 Indeed there are only two things in life that are certain - Death and taxes.

Did you have a question?