How do I edit a review I wrote

Dave0
Level 1
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

How do I edit a review I wrote

I was just writing a review and sent it prematurely.  Does anyone know how to edit a review?

Thanks

Dave

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hello fellow Edmontonian,

You should just be able to click on the email you received to review the guest and edit it.  Now with that said, once you start writing your review, it seems that a timer starts and you only get a certain amount of time to edit it (I believe something like 48 hours).

I wish Airbnb would just allow you to edit it anytime within the 14 days but it seems they lock you out of editing after a certain amount of time has passed.

I hope this helps Dave!

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Florian-and-Theresa0
Level 10
Mintraching, Germany

Hello @Dave0! I had the problem once that I mixed up two guests because of their similar names (call them Jim and Kim). Jim delayed his check in time several times which I mentioned very friendly in my review (Sorry, I will be one hour late, no two hours, I'll manage it an half an hour, wait, perhaps in three hours and so on) - we couldn't have checked him in personally if we hadn't lived in the same building. It's a tiny lack of reliability so I felt about informing other hosts with my review which I did. But no! It was Kim with the delayed check in not Jim. But Jim stayed 10 days after Kim in the apartment and the editing time had already expired. So I called the Airbnb customer service by phone and they edited the review with me. 🙂