How do I release my pending transactions?

May58
Level 1
Alexandria, Egypt

How do I release my pending transactions?

As a host, I have some pending transactions that I would like to release to my paypal account to receive the money. Hpwever, they are shown as Future Transactions and I don't know how to release them. Could someone please help me with that?

5 Replies 5
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Did you set how often the transactions should be released, @May58? Or after reaching what total amount of to transfer?

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Future transactions, in that those guests have not arrived yet, @May58? You cannot release those. They are not paid to you until after the guest arrives. 

Is this the situation you mean?

Yeah, @Lawrene0, the Tab Future Transactions for future reservations seemed so obvious to me that I even didn't assume one might want to release them knowing payout rules... I thought that Paypal might have different settings.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

I thought it was a paypal thing at first, too, @Marzena4, and since @May58 is not a new host, your answer makes sense. A re-read is making me think you have not been paid for past trips, though, May? Something for which you should have received funds is still showing as pending? If that is the case, it may be that Airbnb has not been able to collect from those guests. (I know! It's appalling, and ranted about in other threads.) You will want to give Airbnb a call or tweet if it is that. 

May58
Level 1
Alexandria, Egypt

Thank you all for your help. The problem was solved by Airbnb team. I was actually paid for past transactions and those future transactions were for guests who have already stayed at my place and left. The problem was that I first set the total amount of transfer to a big number and then I wanted to change that and make it less and more often. So the new limit was much less and I wanted to release all the money I had in my future transactions, but Airbnb team solved that. Thank you again for your help. I really appreciate it.