How do I remove "pets allowed" from my listing?

Dave16
Level 1
Kenton-on-Sea, South Africa

How do I remove "pets allowed" from my listing?

Please help - I'm trying to REMOVE pets allowed from my listing, but in the edit area under "Additional Amenities" this check box

can't be found to uncheck. Anyone know where I go to do this?

Many thanks:)

10 Replies 10
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

For some of us (myself, and obviously you), but not everyone, that setting has been relocated. The pet thing, child-okayness, and a few other things, all of which are admittedly more "rules" than "amenities" are now found under Booking, as part of the House Rules section. Makes sense, but it would've been nice of AirBnB to include a note about that in the Amenities section for at least a few months.

Other readers -- note that this change hasn't been rolled out fully yet. You might still find this setting under Amenities and not under Booking. Thank AirBnB for the confusing inconsistency.  🙂

If you find this helpful, consider clicking the Thumbs Up button near the lower right. Thanks!

I have marked that it is not suitable for pets under the House Rules but it's still showing up Pets Allowed under my listing, help!

Me too. Under Booking I have marked "no" on this issue and yet it still comes up "pets allowed." Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you!

Mule0
Level 1
Buffalo, NY

Same problem please help AIR BNB

Its not working, Airbnb has not responded to this issue.  I would like to edit my listing as I do not have my dog anymore.

I'd like to remove my listing as a host "some pets" because I don't have pets in the space and it will put some people off....have gone everywhere and into my profile but cannot see where they originally asked me that info and how to change it?

Agree, this is annoying

I found out how to do it EVENTUALLY and with a employee from Air bnb's help - who didn't know where it was either.  We must have scrolled through half the site.

Get into Manage Listings- Edit Listings. The category at top of page should be highlighted as LISTING DETAILS.  Then scroll down until you get to AMENITIES.  Click Edit box to the right then scroll down until you find a category LOGISTICS.  (Yes, absurd but true!) Click the Edit box to the right of Logistics. Scroll down. You will find a box saying Pets live on this property. (I've copied this bit below....)

Logistics

Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure

Long term stays allowed Allow stay for 28 days or more

Pets live on this property

Cleaning before checkout

You can then un-tick the box if you no longer have pets!  

The Airbnb employee agreed it was a ridiculous place to record pet ownership and were going to flag it up...Anyway hope this helps.  Lucy, Dorset, England.

Greetings, now section Logistic is not there anymore.

Could you please help me with the sama case?

Regards

Isabella15
Level 2
Galižana, Croatia

edit property-booking settings-house rules (edit)-pets allowed XXXXXXXXXX

🙂