How do I update the intro email that gets sent out automatically to guests when they book?

Amber1
Level 7
Key West, FL

How do I update the intro email that gets sent out automatically to guests when they book?

I thought there was a "first message" that gets sent to guests when they book that has directions on where to park, address, etc... I can't find where I can update that....

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Amber1,

If you are referring to the directions, house rules, and house manual which are included in the confirmation, you would change those under your listing details.  The confirmation pulls your "House Manual" from Listing---> Basics; the "House Rules" are pulled from Guest Resources---> "Detailed Description" ---> "House Rules"; and the "Directions" are pulled from Listing---> "Location".

If you are referring to an email that is sent when someone books, I believe you may be referring to the "First Message" that is sent when someone books using "Instant Book".  To update that, turn Instant Book on and then you can see where you enter the "First Message" to the guest.

I hope this answers your question @Amber and if so, give it a Thumbs Up!

Cheers

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host