How do I upload photo to resolution center?

Leah4
Level 1
Evergreen, CO

How do I upload photo to resolution center?

Is it possible to upload photos to the resolution center? I would like to post pictures of the damage to our property so Airbnb can see them. I told them I had photo evidence, but didn't see a place to upload and can't find the answer! 

12 Replies 12

Hi Leah,

No, it's not possible to add pictures in the resolution centre. Are you in touch with Airbnb already? If not you'll find an option that says "Involve Airbnb" and then seek their help to share the picture. 

You can also use these ways to contact their super-helpful team if the Res. Center doesn't work https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Hope that helps 🙂

Jeet

Ananda11
Level 2
Sanger, CA

There is a 'request money' from guest tab, and a photo upload page comes up.  However it will not let you upload or slide in photos.  Very frustrating

I am facing the same issue, there is an option to add pictures but they are not loading (error message) - Has anybody found a solution?

I’m also having the same issue - is there a fix yet?

no fix as of today - still trying to upload photos also

Tim-and-Kylee0
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Anyone had any luck??

Luana130
Level 10
State of Bahia, Brazil

I was watching a video about hosting, and it said that you can upload photos to airbnb when a damage happens, and wait until the 14 days for reviews are up to make a claim, because the photo will have been uloaded on time. But I vave no idea how to do that...Anyone knows?

Ananda11
Level 2
Sanger, CA

I am unable to upload photos, it simply won't let me, no matter what format they are in.  Very frustrating.

Ananda Aspen

Absolutely the most frustrating experience ever! I am pretty sure that this is meant to make claims next to impossible. I have had no less than 5 calls (with a 45-1.5 hour hold time) to speak with someone at Airbnb to tell them about extensive damage, drug use, party, extra guests, etc that nobody really can help me with. It is the worst service I’ve encountered in many years. 
I will be speaking attorney and media advise soon.  

Nash-Cottages-LLC0
Level 10
Nashville, TN

The only way I was able to upload a photo from my phone was to take the photo and immediately upload it. Don’t understand why given that I just for this one instance I gave permission to the app to access my photos. It seems that this is a coding issue that Airbnb should work to resolve because frankly, most of us are going to take a photo and then seek to upload it later. 

Pamela808
Level 1
Long Beach, CA

this is terrible; how can you dispute a claim if their system won't allow photo upload? 

These people are scamming us! They hold our money and make it impossible to make claims. If you make a legitimate claim...they make it impossible to collect. They should be holding out $$$ in escrow and we earn interest on it...