How do I.....?

Nancy67
Level 10
Charleston, SC

How do I.....?

Many of you, on the board convos mention looking at other hosts listings-- I too, would love to do a little lurking,(real truth.)  and or check out a fellow hosts listing as it pertains to questions they have here. 

When I tap a hosts photo  from a thread on the boards, I get nothing-- Can someone please advise on how this is achieved?

PS: for the techies, and those who will ask, I am using IOS (MACBOOK Pro,)  current version of the software. Yes, I already know Google Chrome is the only guaranteed, legit method, here, which seems ridiculas to me-- but thats another thread entirely. 

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Nancy67 - I can only do it on my desktop, directly through the website, not on an app. When I try it on my iPad, I get nothing. Hope that helps - Karen 

I am using it on my laptop. I kinda figured the Mobil app wouldn't let me-- it doesn't. I get the same reaponse on my Mac. Nothing. (Sad face)

@Nancy67  Hello, try Firefox browser it works for me,  but on laptop only.  Sometimes it does take quite a few clicks to get any response and sometimes there is no response at all, it's very inconsistent.

@Ange2@Nancy67 That is true, same here & I forgot to mention it - sometimes you have to tap it a few times before their profile will load.