How do i change the street number that i had wrong .

Ellen17
Level 2
Fallston, MD

How do i change the street number that i had wrong .

My third guest pointed out my Street number was wrong. Air BNB says I have to make a new listing . I will lose all my reviews if i do this. Its really frustrating I have no idea how you actually can talk to someone at Air BNB so I just keep putting in the comments when a guest leaves any one have suggestions. ? 

5 Replies 5
Kim65
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

I'm in the same boat, it is really annoying for guests, a bad start. How can I change the street number ??

Marian13
Level 1
Craiova, Romania

Hi, I am in the same situation...it feels like the guys in Airbnb are not offering any support. It's quite frustrating.

Guys, if you use the mobile app is easy, just click on the address and write again the new address. I just received an answer from airbnb so I changed it a few minutes ago. Good luck !

This did not work for me at all.... could not even find the place to do so....

I have tried everything but cannnot find a way to change my street number, which was changed by our local authorities. It is very embarassing having guests arrive at the wrong street number. I am now at the point of trying to delete my listing (and NOT joining again) as airbnb do not make is easy to communicate with them. Even the ideas posted on this matter did not seem to help me at all!