How do i contact an actual person at airbnb?

How do i contact an actual person at airbnb?

I am having the most difficult time trying to contact someone on airbnb.  I need to reset my password, but there is a technical error, and the email is not being received at my account. I really need to have someone fix this problem, but i can't find anywhere on the website on how to contact an actual human being!!!  

Thanks for the help anyone can offer!

Aloha.

8 Replies 8
Don18
Level 1
Gambier, OH

I have the same problem. I entered my email wrong and the system won't let me correct it or change my password because it has the wrong email. I have a person that wants to rent our house and i can't confirm. I need to fix this soon. Please help!

Jm0
Level 1
Thailand

Am facing the same problem...Can i get contact person of airbnb too..

thank u
Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

Do a search for "contact AirBnB" and you will find multiple messages about how to contact them.

Mike

Ann74
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I keep getting referred to contact the account disable ?  It driving me nuts 

Karyo0
Level 4
Manchester, United Kingdom

We stopped recieving emails from airbnb about 2 years ago! I tried many times to fix the problem but never could so now we rely on text alerts. When I first mentioned this problem on the forums many people had the same - and we have a friend locally who does not get text alerts so relys only on emails!

Hi , I am just start on it yesterday but I am have problem with trying to take it out .I very new here please help what can I do to stop using this website .Thank you very much in advance.(I am not native speaker so quite very hard for me and I need to contact someone because I need to cancel someone booking.

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Yes a search will give a lot of posts with the contact methods as we answer this question about 10 times a day. The details are also here.

Thank you!  It's funny though...I don't have a twitter account, and don't plan on getting one...Why don't they take emails anymore?  I am very grateful to have a phone number.  I could not find this link when searching on the website.  So thanks again.