How do i view listings in "map view" not list view?

Answered!
Lauren-and-Joel0
Level 3
Redondo Beach, CA

How do i view listings in "map view" not list view?

It no longer gives me this option on my computer.

1 Best Answer

Scroll down past initial listings with pictures... under them will be a link that looks something like ...

Show All (2000+) >

Click on the Show All link...and a map view appears.

View Best Answer in original post

106 Replies 106
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Lauren-and-Joel0 ,

It was temporary not available, but now search results are presented again with the map on the right side of the screen. Best regards, Emiel

Have maps disappeared again?
Adam655
Level 3
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Click on "Where to stay" above the actual picture links to apartments

thank you this was driving me insane. I can't believe they can be so incompetent. 

I'm a web developer and previous company would often try to cite AirBnB as an example to emulate. I've always thought they have some of the worst UI/UX there is - and it's only getting worse!

omg I agree, it's horrible

Please don't emulate Air! Probably the worst I've ever tried to use - and I've written a bit of software in my life. Even with the answer from Adam655, above, I couldn't believe that clicking on a title would change the whole arrangement! Terrible!

Rebecca1011
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

not working now, any other suggestions, really need to see map!

On the Home Screen I clicked on HOMES and the listing of homes with map appeared.

Thanks for that, cheers.

Rebecca1011
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

cant get that to work, any other suggestions? Really stupid they dont have a map anymore!!

ZOOM OUT on View until it shows up on the right.

Best regards?! Clearly Emie does not care to help 

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Not available for me! No map, no icon for map, no menu for map. Just endless pics of listings.