How do you as TIMESHARE hosts handle AirBnB cancellations, guests issues, payments, booking w/TS Co?

Jameel-And-Zelena0
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

How do you as TIMESHARE hosts handle AirBnB cancellations, guests issues, payments, booking w/TS Co?

Hi I’m Jameel and we’re just getting started after searching and searching AirBnB for tricks and tips; and still feeling sometimes skeptical of issues/incidents we can not personally handle miles away from our timeshare. How do you hosts and SUPERHOSTS go about it all? From scheduling far out dates and pricing, to issues/concerns, follow-up, to communicating to AirBnB? All advise is greatly appreciated!

4 Replies 4
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Jameel-And-Zelena0 First of all welcome to the Airbnb community! I would advice you to set your pricing base on demand but always make sure you charge a little more than your competition.On dates that you will unable to host you must make sure that you block them on your Airbnb calender.You can contact Airbnb via twitter @AirbnbHelp or call them on the following number United States (USA): +1-415-800-5959 Good luck and happy hosting!!!

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0...Thanks and greatly appreciate you efforts of reaching out! Are you a timeshare owner? 

@Jameel-And-Zelena0 The pleasure is all mine! I am not a timeshare owner but i own 2 apartments near the sea in Trou aux biches Mauritius.The timeshare concept doesn't exist here.

Jameel-And-Zelena0
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0...understood!  If you know of any please forward conversations to them. I’m in conversations now about concerns of other host I had questions of when I thought to host here on ABB. And, some things negatively are coming to light and I am in a research path to make sure what we set out to here on ABB to do is not just met yet to exceed.