How do you create a great working partnership?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How do you create a great working partnership?

Great partnerships.jpg

Hello hello,

I know many of you have people you reply on to help you when you are hosting, like cleaners, co-hosts, family members and juggling lots of things is not always easy. You often need to have a group of trustworthy people around you.

How do you make sure you select people you can reply on? Do you have last minute helpers that can give you an extra-hand or someone who is always there?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

32 Replies 32
Scott-and-Sarah2
Level 2
Gainesville, GA

My very best co host is my husband  😊..We love hosting together..Airbnb is the best thing that to have happened to our marriage after retiring! ..Keeps us busy, out of trouble and constantly working together to improve our hosting skills!.. Who better than your best friend to host with you? 😄

Orly7
Level 2
Ramat Gan, Israel

hi i rely on 2 things myself and proffesionale people. speciel friend s give good advice  orli israel

Dennis-and-Mireya0
Level 2
Anton Valley, Panama

Yes, we have great working partners.  We live in an area where all the hotels etc. help eac h other with clients when we hvae an over flow of reservation.  Also, family members step up when help is needed and the people who work for us are very flexible when extra helps is needed.  We take could care of our employees 24/7 and because of this they are very loyal to our needs.  Thye same employees have been with us for over 5 years. 

Dennis & Mireya

Cabanas Potosi

El nValle de Anton, Panama