How do you know if people are viewing your listing?

Shanon8
Level 2
Wilsonville, OR

How do you know if people are viewing your listing?

I am new to this adventure so just wondering how we see the viewing traffic of our property listing?

7 Replies 7
Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

@Shanon8  Before C-19 I used to get a little box when reviewing my listing in stealth which would say for example  126 people have viewed this listing. 
You can also look at the algorithms on your dashboard under visibility. Mine is currently flatlining as I have snoozed for a while as this crisis goes on because I don’t want it brought to my little town. 
There may be other ways.. 😉 

Thank you so much for the reply...really appreciate the help!

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Shanon8 , go to Performance then Visibility. From there you can see search impressions and listing page views for whatever time period you choose. 

Thank you Lawrence0 for the advice...I really appreciate the help!

I’m really surprised that only few people responded to this, Shanon this is a good question, earlier there was a visibility section under performance and you were able to see the exact no. of times someone clicked on your listing for a specific dates and it’s not there anymore instead we got some stupid graphics with percentages which are useless. Looks like nobody is listening at Airbnb and that the pandemic took its toll on quality of their service, I’m really disappointed I was left without the last good and useful tool I used to plan my hosting, if anyone knows visibility is still there and how to find it please share your wisdom here. I didn’t contacted support about this and maybe I’m wrong. My airbnb interface changed week ago and I still didn’t have time to look it up on my computer I’m doing this on my phone I hope I just overlooked it!

Susie220
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I totally agree, I loved the features of looking at views and potential earnings for each month at a glance. Why it had to be changed I don't  know but surely they could have also kept the other system so there was a choice. BRING IT BACK...PLEASE.

Mark3279
Level 2
Paihia, New Zealand

Hi Max

I agree, I think it was the most useful stat... and they have removed it! 

I spoke to support and they said they give percentages now.  I said please pass on very strongly it is CRAZY to have removed the most important information, listing views! The percentages are ok but only WITH the actual numbers of views!

They said to give feedback and hopefully they will put it back. So hopefully everyone will use the link below and tell them how crazy it was to remove the listing views chart for upcoming months!

They even acknowledged it was really useful... so why the Hell did they remove it then I said!

Airbnb Support7:42 AM
I know that the chart to show the number of views are really helpful to hosts, however, as of the new update, we have made some few changes and instead of number we are giving the percentage.

I really apologize for this one. I know that this is a great feature and we would like to hear your thoughts about this. You can send your feedback here:

airbnb.com/feedback

This is how many of our best features were implemented, by direct contact with our users who took the time to let us know how we can improve.