How long does it take before you get your first guests?

Helen363
Level 2
Tampa, FL

How long does it take before you get your first guests?

Hello and God bless everyone,  my name is Helen I'm new hosting, I don't know how long it takes for your first guest to reserve your place.

18 Replies 18

@Agatha18 just consider yourself very lucky that you are very close to Mount Kilimanjaro. Take this opportunity you have been given by airbnb to  promote your place of stay. Start hosting mountain trekkers and you might be surprised to find your home is not as remote as you think. This is what i am promoting back in Kenya;Hosting adventure lo

@Agatha18 wrote:

Hi am Agatha!  Thanks for the help deares.

Am from Tanzania in one of a village in kilimanjaro it is very interior and very local. I am wondering if it's possible to get the guests.   

vers in our place of stay.

Jackie378
Level 4
Maspalomas, Spain

It took me 7-10 days and then I got three on the same day. 

Hi There!

My husband and I are at being challenged to get out first booking at the moment.  Our biggest issue, I believe, is that our space is a new build in another state and we have not seen it finished yet - hence, we don't have updated photos.  Our instant book is on, and our price is competitive for its location, but we have only had one inquiry in the past 3 months and no bookings.  Any suggestions for us would be greatly appreciated!

Hi my property is registered with Airbnb since Dec 2017.  The past years were ok but for this year, 

surprisingly i dont have any guests referred by airbnb unlike the other competitors that often give me guests.

been in this thing since Dec 2017 .

Question- is my property or accomodation visible for Paranaque?

I need airbnb to help out and tell me if there is a problem with my account

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time.

Maria