How long have you been a Superhost?

Barry-and-Lera0
Level 10
Sarasota, FL

How long have you been a Superhost?

The April evaluations have just passed. What has been your longest run of quarters (evaluations) with keeping your Superhost status? I'm sure there are a few hosts here that have crested the 20 straight quarters mark. Our goal right now is 25 quarters so roughly another 3 years of work to hit that goal. We reached 14 quarters with this past evaluation so fingers crossed for the additional 11.     

65 Replies 65
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Gordon0  @Rachel @Ben551 

New kid on the block Rachel and Gordon.jpg

Cheers......Rob

Rachel0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Robin4 Haha, yup, just a cantankerous old goat!

Hi Barry and Lera - Great post.  I too am curious about this.  We have acheived 15 consecutive quarters as Superhosts as of this last quarter ending in March 2019. Anyone who can sustain multiple consecutive quarters as a Superhost is doing a fabulous job and I thnk there should be another level called Super Duper Hosts.  Congrats to all. Stan

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Barry & Lera 

So sorry for hijacking your thread - it certainly wasn't intentional! I could take this conversation with Ben offline, but I feel it's important that any other host who might be having similar issues, should be able to follow it here too, as it could potentially save them a whole lot of time, money and sanity! Is that ok with you? 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Barry-and-Lera0 

Wonderful topic - it's great to see both the long term super hosts ( @Susan17 @Robin4 etc) and young upstarts ( @Ben.) comparing notes and sharing experiences.

I'm especially elated to see the support being shared with @Susan17 - some excellently researched and refined tips here! 

I've gone ahead and moved the off-topic piece to its own topic as there's so much valuable content there. You can find it HERE.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Thank you @Stephanie. I've loved all these years of hosting - as my reviews reflect - but unfortunately, Airbnb has kicked me in the teeth time and time again - as my posts reflect. 

And while I very much appreciate the support and help from @Ben, @Robin4 and @Alon1, elated is the very last emotion I'm feeling right now. Couldn't be further from it, sadly.