How many properties can I co-host for?

Answered!
Ed-And-Terry0
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

How many properties can I co-host for?

I currently have one of my own properties listed and I co-host two others for a total of three.

Is there any limitation on how many properties I can co-host for?

1 Best Answer

@Ed-And-Terry0, in an earlier discussion, someone mentioned that they could not have any more than 20 listings as co-hosts.

I haven't seen this documented anywhere yet, so maybe it isn't an official thing?

(Meaning it might be changeable.)

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Co-host/td-p/161190

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10

@Ed-And-Terry0, in an earlier discussion, someone mentioned that they could not have any more than 20 listings as co-hosts.

I haven't seen this documented anywhere yet, so maybe it isn't an official thing?

(Meaning it might be changeable.)

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Co-host/td-p/161190

rue?I had a fellow co-host told me he was capped at 5 properties. I want to know if this is true?

Market1
Level 1
Cienfuegos, Cuba

Hi, Y tried to be a Co-Host of multiple Casa particular, and the limit is to be a co-host for 6 person, or acount you can have a lot of listing from one co host that was explained to me by airbnb

Pete69
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

Didn't Los Angeles just pass a law regarding this? What do you mean by "co-host"?

It also bars residents from renting out any home or apartment that is not their primary residence (where they live for at least six months of the year), is under rent stabilization rules, or is considered affordable housing. That means multi-family apartment building landlords would not be able to rent out individual units on a short-term basis, unless they live there. The same goes for homeowners who rent out a second property or vacation home on a home-share site.

https://www.businessinsider.com/airbnb-vrbo-regulations-los-angeles-what-it-means-for-hosts-renters-...

Murat13
Level 2
İzmir, Turkey

you can be a co-host on any number of listings, however, you can add up to three co-hosts per listing.

Kim2482
Level 2
Marigny-le-Cahouët, France

I am helping a friend while she away for 2 weeks and she added me onto her team.  I will be removed when she returns.  In the meantime, someone else wants to add me as a co-host to help with the admin and replying to messages.  I am not able to added as a co-host as I am part of another team according to airbnb.  I thought it was possible to be co-host to 2 different listings? I’m battling to find answers on airbnb site.  Any help would be great. Thanks, Kim. 

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Kim2482 I hope you are well!

You can co-host as many listings as you like- the issue here is that you can’t be a co-host and a team member at the same time as they are separate systems that aren’t compatible (and you can only be a member of 1 hosts team at a time) 

You’ll have to be removed from the team before you can be successfully added as a co-host.

Kim2482
Level 2
Marigny-le-Cahouët, France

Thanks Paul1255 - I understand now. 🙂

Hello everybody!

I wonder if I can be host (for my own listings) and Co-host for other listings at the same time on my account?

If I would become a Co-host for somebody else, can they invite me through the mailadresse that I already use for my account and my listings?

Thank you!

Eileen

Hi Ed-And-Terry0,

Do you need any help?

We are interested in co-hosting!

We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience managing all aspects of luxury short term rental properties. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

We would need to know more about the property to determine if it would be a good fit for both parties. Please message us so we can discuss further!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay