How to See What Payout Should Have Been

Danielle476
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

How to See What Payout Should Have Been

Hi all,

I’m going through my cancellations to calculate what’s owed to me from the 25% refund AirBNB promised hosts. (If that ever happens, but that’s a story for another day.)

Is there any way to see what a payout should have been before the cancellation occurred?  In the Reservations tab, it shows $0. In the e-mail confirming the cancellation took place, they’ve conveniently left out the amount refunded to the guest. They used to say: ‘You were paid out $X, your guest was refunded $X’, now it simply says ‘your guest cancelled, you’ll be entitled to a partial refund, etc.’ but give no monetary information about the reservation.

I know this information would have been in the confirmation e-mails upon initial booking, but in a pre-COVID world I never thought I’d have a reason to keep those so they’ve long been deleted as these reservations were mostly made late last year.  Suggestions?

I’ll add, if you haven’t already - screenshot all of your uncancelled reservations now so that you don’t encounter this same issue if/when your guests cancel. 

2 Replies 2
Despina27
Level 2
Arnold, MD

I am having the same problem.

Royanne0
Level 2
Portland, OR

This is my 3rd attempt to say the transparency that was presented to us in March is No longer transparent..

I am a super host and will be ending my relationship with these guys..

Ya right, you need us!!