How to Sync Mac / Apple iCal Calendars Update 2018

James588
Level 2
Denver, CO

How to Sync Mac / Apple iCal Calendars Update 2018

In the Hosting Dashboard go to Listings > select the Calendar text link for your property > click Availability Settings link > scroll to Sync Calendars section - click Export Calender.

The Export Calendar popup will display a unique URL. Copy that URL.

In iCal go to File > New Calendar Subscription > Paste the URL and name the calendar "AirBnb". You can set how often it updates. Personally, I set it at Every 15 minutes since I have Instant Booking in my settings so I want it to update often.

The calendar should immediately import. It will also show under the iCloud calendars section in the sidebar.

Some other posts mentioned the calenders not updating with new bookings. Time will tell on my end. It should update based on the update schedule you set, ex. Every 15 minutes.

I'm still trying to figure out how or if you can get it to show up on the iPhone. I am having sync issues between my iPhone and Macbook so maybe when that is solved the same AirBnB calendar will show up on the phone. If it is showing up on your iPhone after setting it up on your Mac, please comment with how you set it up or if it automatically shows up through iCloud.

0 Replies 0