How to apply for Airbnb LUXE or Beyond by Airbnb

Mislav2
Level 2
Zagreb, Croatia

How to apply for Airbnb LUXE or Beyond by Airbnb

Any idea how to apply to get listed on these sites?
I already have a villa that is categorized as a 5 star.
I couldn't find anything online, such as conditions I need to meet before applying or evaluation process, etc.

Every help is welcomed.

Kind regards,

Mislav

20 Replies 20
Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Mislav2 

"Luxe" and "Beyond" are essentially the same thing (Beyond was just the working name for Luxe, when the project was still in the pilot phases - as Airbnb Plus was originally Airbnb Select)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Mislav2,

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the Community Center.

It's great to see you want to join Airbnb Luxe. I alway enjoy looking at all the different listings by hosts in the CC and dreaming of staying there. 

It's fantastic to see @Susan17 has given you some points on how to contact a member of the team–however, to apply for this program, you can do this by visiting the specific Airbnb Luxe page. Here is the link for ease. Once on the page, if you scroll all the way to the very bottom, you will see a link to apply. Then you just follow the steps. 

Susan, I hope you don't mind, but to avoid any confusion I'm going to remove Lauren's contact information from here. Thank you. 

I hope it goes well. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I am really confused. I applied for a Luxe listing and received this email: 

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in partnering with Airbnb Luxe. At this time, your home doesn’t fit the criteria we look for in our California - Napa and Sonoma collection. Should anything change, we will be sure to reach out.

Best,
Hanna-Rose Licuanan | Market Coordinator 

So I wrote back asking what the standards or criteria are, so I can improve and qualify but never received a response. I then called AIRBNB support and asked what the criteria/standards for being a Luxe listing and was sent this response:

Hi Chris ! So i have sent you a link which you can follow and scroll down the link and you would find apply now when you scroll down the bottom of page and then some one from our team would reach out to you in order to determine you are eligible for airbnb luxe or not and due to policy we are not supposed to tell the requirements for airbnb luxe as our team determines which hosts are eligible for luxe or not.

Any Help?

Hi,  i have been trying to find a way to apply for AirB&B Luxe but can not find a link. can you please provide a link or an up date on how to do so.  

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

I don't mind at all @Lizzie - it's all the same to me 🙂

Many hosts reporting that they're not getting any response from Airbnb when they try to apply through that link on the Luxe page though. Also, the tiny "Apply Now" link is buried, so you have to scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page to even locate it, which is not very intuitive at all, if they're serious about onboarding new Luxe listings. Almost sounds as if the team responsible for the beleagured Airbnb Plus effort, have now moved on to this gig... 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for letting me know this @Susan17, I'll pass it over the to Luxe team, as I'm sure this will be useful to them.

I imagine as they only launched this Summer, that they want to make sure that they check the application process is all working fine, before really promoting more listing to join (hence the little button!).... or perhaps the button is the normal size and the rest of the page is just much bigger that everything else! hehe.

Thanks again. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

To add, Susan. Do you happen to have a link to the feedback where hosts have mentioned delays, this will make it easier to send over? Thanks. 

--------------------

Lizzie, Do you happen to know what the Luxe standards or criteria are?

Stephen1084
Level 2
Torricella Peligna, Italy

Hi, I went to the Luxe page and went all the way to the bottom but I cannot see an "<Apply now" link at all. Can you advise please or send me the link?

@Stephen1084 I think I heard that Airbnb. has canned the Luxe concept.

Hello, is this still the case? I can't find how to apply either anywhere.

Any further details on how to apply to Luxe? The link is not there at the bottom of the page but Airbnb Luxe still comes up as a search criteria.

Moira100
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi @Lizzy I've looked long and hard and I cant seem to find the apply button for your Luxe offering (neither big nor teeny weeny size).  Has it possibly been removed.  Also I want to search by experiences and online experiences by country and cant seem to find how to do that either.

I find the site quite user-unfriendly and hard to navigate.  Quite frustrating especially if you are the impatient type like me 😉

Jocelyn419
Level 2
Kelowna, Canada

**[Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]